Maria Ivanova

by Super User
on 18 January 2014

I have always been singing for as long as I can remember but I first started to learn music by playing the piano at the age of 5 and I continued for 6 years. Then touched by all the different rhythms, I had a notion to acrobatic rock’n roll dance for another 5 years. Through that time I had to make a choice for my education at school so I continued to study mathematics at the High School of Economics. At that stage in my life I thought that maybe this is going to be part of my career and I was only singing at home at the time until everything changed. I finally got the chance to meet experienced musicians and then the opportunity to perform with them as well.

All of a sudden I was singing professionally by the age of 16 and I remained working in Bulgaria for around 6 years. All this made me discover one more plus of being a musician! This is to be able to travel to different countries and meet so many interesting peoples. I have worked in Turkey, Cyprus, UAE, China and Morocco. The most rewarding thing for me is making people happy by performing to so many different nationalities, cultures and ages. Doing what I do makes me feel alive, positive and always smiling! I will continue to share with everybody my love and joy for music forever!

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

terms and conditions.

Comments